This program prepares holders of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM or O’ Level)) for admission into the Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
USIM’s Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery programme will cooperate with universities in the Middle East, such as Al-Azhar University in Egypt. The teaching hospital for USIM’s Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery is Ampang Hospital which has recently finished its construction.
- Malaysian Citizen; and
- Passed Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia examination or equivalent, and obtained at least FIVE (5) credits including Malay Language.
Programme Specific Requirement:
- Obtained credit (C Grade) in the subject below:
- Higher Arabic /Arabic Language for Communication
- Obtained credit (B Grade) in ANY TWO (2) of the subjects below:
- Islamic Studies/ Syariah Islamiyyah Education/ Al-Quran and As-Sunnah Education/ Islamic Worldviews
- Obtained credit (B Grade) in the subjects below:
- Additional Mathematics
- English Language